You breathe it's air and admire it's wonders. you surf it's seas and summit it's peaks. while our Planet is our playground it is also our responsibility. Our legacy lies in how we choose to protect it.
LEt's choose wisely.
xoxo YOUR anve team
Every SUIt is Created from 80% recycled fabric, AKA FISHING NETs. (the other 20% is the stretch that's a must)
SWIMWEAR SHOPPING SIMPLIFIED
Charmingly bohemian, delightfully sustainable & ethical!
Try from the comfort of your own home with hassle free exchanges...
SUSTAINABILITY IS SEXY
ANVE Swimwear combines bohemian design with sustainability!
All ANVE bikinis and surfwear are shipped in our organic cotton bags reducing single use plastic