top of page

Our Story

Growing up in Southern California & being an active water girl myself, I was always looking for fashion forward styles that could retain the perfect fit necessary for all my travel and water adventures.

At Anve Swimwear the design team & I have an affinity for traveling to unexpected places, off the beaten path, discovering new cultures, colors, prints and people but most of all a deep love & respect for the ocean! Everywhere we looked there was missing a sophistication of color palettes, a playful mixture of prints, and most importantly an ethos that matched ours. We noticed this void in the swimwear market and so ANVE began!

We practice what we preach. Literally. That is what we are passionate about and that is why we do what we do.

We firmly believe that sustainability is no longer a "nice to have" but a "need to have".  Every decision we make, from selecting suppliers and building products is made with you & the ocean in mind. We start by using Italian fabric that is made from 80% recycled and regenerated ghost fishing nets (the other 20% is stretch needed to maintain that perfect fit) and manufacturing them ethically in Bali with an amazing manufacturer who also commits a percentage back to organizations working on ocean conservation.

We then design our signature printed fabrics in house as the core of the brand. We have created the building blocks necessary for women to seasonally build their own, personalized ANVE collection. Both the printed and solid collections evoke a "versatility meets simplicity" aesthetic that the brand is dedicated to delivering each season.

This is the real meaning of ANVE pronounced "on-vay";

Taking consciousness from practice to our surfboards and putting it into the practice of our every day lives as well.

"Even if you never have the chance to see or touch the ocean, the ocean touches you with every breath, every drop of water you drink, every bite you consume. Everyone, everywhere is inextricably connected to an utterly dependent upon the existence of the sea." - Sylvia Earle


Heather Schantz

Founder & Creative Director

bottom of page