Every suit is created from 80% recycled fabric, aka ghost fishing nets pulled from the ocean to protect marine wildlife. The other 20% is the comfort stretch that's a must for many summers of quality long lasting wear!

IMG_0033_2.jpg
HAVP5804.jpg
HAVP1453.jpg
F21A66E7-6101-4DDE-98DC-08FFD9E649E9.jpe
abIMG_0057.JPG

MIND•BODY•PLANET

IMG_0285.jpg

You breathe its air and admire it's wonders. You surf it's seas and summit its peaks. while our Planet is our playground it is also our responsibility. Our legacy lies in how we choose to protect it.

Lets choose wisely!

xoxo Your Anve Team

PROTECT OUR

PLAYGROUND

173DFC55-362E-4C1A-95E0-C5EEA9378992.jpe
IMG_0054.JPG
IMG_0279.jpg
unadjustednonraw_thumb_9aa.jpg
aIMG_0078.JPG
HAVP2018-2.jpg

SWIMWEAR SHOPPING SIMPLIFIED

Charmingly bohemian, delightfully sustainable & ethical!

Try from the comfort of your own home with hassle free returns & exchanges...

Surfshop

SUSTAINABILITY IS SEXY

ANVE Swimwear combines bohemian design with sustainability!

All ANVE bikinis and surfwear are shipped in our organic cotton bags reducing single use plastic

#fortheoceans

6f03204f1f4b4135ad6a922f1c81ae78.jpg
unadjustednonraw_thumb_9aa_edited.jpg

ANVE SWIMWEAR

Talk to a fit expert: wecare@anveswim.com

Text Us:

+1.917.841.7440

For help with an order: wecare@anveswim.com

  • Facebook - Grey Circle
  • Instagram - Grey Circle